In These Uncertain Times™️ using video to connect is more important than ever, but live streaming is a huge topic with a ton of headaches, barriers and gotchas.
Because I’ve been fielding a ton of questions about this stuff lately, I’m setting up a simple way to book pay-what-you-want 1:1 conversations about any streaming topic you need help with.
Whether you’re just trying to look decent on a video chat or you’re doing high end live production, I can help answer your questions or troubleshoot problems.
I have years of experience doing everything from Twitch streaming to running mission critical streams for large orgs. I’ve worked for almost every major news and sports network and I recently led the internal production team at one of the largest live stream service providers, Brightcove.
Here are some topics I can help with:
- Streaming basics (How to look good on a webcam, optimizing your home setup with lighting/audio)
- Live streaming tools and software (Wirecast, OBS, etc)
- Live streaming platforms (Video chat, webinar hosts, YouTube, Twitch, etc)
- Streaming hardware (Switchers, routers, cameras, encoders, etc)
- Networking for live streaming (network topology, cellular bonding, IRL streaming tools)
- Remote/cloud-based live production tools (From pro solutions to beginner-friendly platforms)
When you schedule a chat, you’ll be directed to my personal Paypal page. There’s no obligation to pay, but feel free to give what you think is fair or what you can afford. I really appreciate it!
Schedule a chat using the tool below!
Looking for some helpful resources around live streaming? Check out my pre-flight checklist for live streaming success.
New to video in general? My pals over at Wistia have excellent articles on how to get started with zero budget.
Want to learn easy fixes to common video headaches? My friend Nick Piegari runs an excellent resource called Fixing Your Video.